Author Topic: security  (Read 1821 times)

Offline shumba

• CBF Legend
  • Topic Author
  • City / Town: lichfield
security
on: 14 March, 2016, 08:27:35 AM
Sunday the 20th March Aldi is having a motorcycle security event ,could be worth a look.

Offline Bifferman

• Ex Member
  • CBF God
Re: security
Reply #1 on: 14 March, 2016, 10:46:59 AM
*Originally Posted by shumba [+]
Sunday the 20th March Aldi is having a motorcycle security event ,could be worth a look.

I looked  but :110: nothing mentioned after 17th March, so where did you find this :187:.

You have said you can not post links;  When you have found the 20th March M/C security page again go to your address bar (top left of your screen),  single left click to highlight the address, single right click and press copy on drop down menu.  Back to your forum post and Right Click and press paste on the drop down menu.

No excuses from now on :164:.

Offline shumba

• CBF Legend
  • Topic Author
Reply #2 on: 14 March, 2016, 11:01:46 AM
 Its mentioned in a future special buys leaflet that I my wife picked up from Aldi yesterday.

Offline shumba

• CBF Legend
  • Topic Author
Reply #3 on: 14 March, 2016, 05:20:55 PM
[quote author=Bifferman l

You have said you can not post links;  When you have found the 20th March M/C security page again go to your address bar (top left of your screen),  single left click to highlight the address, single right click and press copy on drop down menu.  Back to your forum post and Right Click and press paste on the drop down menu.

No excuses from now on :164:.
[/quote]

After faffing with computers for ten years ,the impossible has happened and have finally twigged it ,theres hope yet.

diverse-leafy