Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: wireless tire pressure gauge  (Read 1296 times)

Offline Rev Ken

• CBF God
  • Growing old is compulsory; growing up is optional.
  • Bike: BMW F800GT
  • City / Town: Workington
Re: wireless tire pressure gauge
« Reply #10 on: 03 January, 2010, 05:30:15 PM »
*Originally Posted by andyinvienna [+]
*Originally Posted by Trefoil [+]
Hi

A nice idea and I have no doubt these things or something similar will become standard fitting, it certainly is for some cars and eventually for bikes.

However the current recommendations are the tyre pressures should be checked when the tyres are cold and after that it to quote Bonoeuf "and the feel in my arse thanks" ie having a sense/understanding how the bike is handling will always give a good inidation

Tref
:0461: its just something else to distract, now a warning light for rapid deflation??????? that might be ok

Funny - I didn't need any warning light when I got a rapid deflation - it was very clear to me that I had a problem! :005:
Never ride faster than your Angel can fly.

Offline Bifferman

• Ex Member
Re: wireless tire pressure gauge
« Reply #11 on: 03 January, 2010, 06:37:29 PM »
*Originally Posted by Rev Ken [+]
*Originally Posted by andyinvienna [+]
*Originally Posted by Trefoil [+]
Hi

A nice idea and I have no doubt these things or something similar will become standard fitting, it certainly is for some cars and eventually for bikes.

However the current recommendations are the tyre pressures should be checked when the tyres are cold and after that it to quote Bonoeuf "and the feel in my arse thanks" ie having a sense/understanding how the bike is handling will always give a good inidation

Tref
:0461: its just something else to distract, now a warning light for rapid deflation??????? that might be ok

Funny - I didn't need any warning light when I got a rapid deflation - it was very clear to me that I had a problem! :005:

Know the feeling, rapid deflation =  :005: stuff at any speed.