Author Topic: Robins hood bay  (Read 1082 times)

Offline portnoy66

• CBF Master
  • Topic Author
Robins hood bay
on: 26 May, 2009, 10:35:45 AM
www.victoriarhb.com
www.robin-hoods-bay.co.uk
Had a great day out in and around Yorkshire yesterday.  We set off at 07:00 and got up to Robin Hoods bay at 09:15.  You can park at the rear of the Hotel and sit  overlooking the bay from the cliff top... stunning views.  We each had a Full English cooked to order with a pot of tea and coffee for 12. 
Made a nice change from Whitby....
Ride careful and watch your 6

Offline dunelm

• CBF Legend
  • City / Town: Redcar
Re: Robins hood bay
Reply #1 on: 26 May, 2009, 10:47:58 AM
Sounds like you had a wonderful day.  :0461: There are loads of places up here on the NE coast worth a visit and Robin Hood's Bay is great.  Further up past Whitby are Sandsend,  Runswick Bay, Port Mulgrave, Staithes, Saltburn - all worth a visit.
O'Duibhir, Virtus Sola Nobilitas

Offline Breeze

• CBF Legend
Reply #2 on: 26 May, 2009, 07:45:43 PM
 :0461: Yes, I was at Whitby for the weekend, Runswick bay is a real Treat once you get down the 1 in 4 down to the bay, well worth the effort.  :031:

Offline andyinvienna

• CBF Legend
  • Bike: CBF1000
  • City / Town: Vienna
Reply #3 on: 14 July, 2009, 08:30:33 AM
*Originally Posted by dunelm [+]
Sounds like you had a wonderful day.  :0461: There are loads of places up here on the NE coast worth a visit and Robin Hood's Bay is great.  Further up past Whitby are Sandsend,  Runswick Bay, Port Mulgrave, Staithes, Saltburn - all worth a visit.
:0461: Whitby was always High on my list off rides out,

the moors road from Guisborough

and back the coast road to Redcar.
 did you go down to the bay with your bike or is the road closed now?
I also liked going to Staithes in the off season, there is a nice little harbour and a nice little Pub there,

ahh the good old days, but I can not complain Austria is also great but no seaside  :003:
Good judgement comes from bad experience ..... Most of that comes from bad judgement.

http://viennamotorbiker.webs.com