Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Tyre Testing The New Dunlops  (Read 2698 times)

Offline Sonic

• CBF Legend
Re: Tyre Testing The New Dunlops
« Reply #20 on: 26 May, 2008, 11:04:43 AM »

I had the same thing with a couple of dealers "I do not have them in sir but we can do a good deal on some Bridgstones   :001: "  well I guess that says a lot when the dealers are trying desperately to ofload there stock that fewer riders want, time bridgstone came out with a new tyre me thinks  :mfrlol:
[/quote]
Same here he said we dont stock Michelin too expensive, but I have Bridgstones on the shelf! Went elsewhere.

Offline ADY

• CBF Master
  • Bike: Yamaha FZ1S
  • City / Town: Nottingham
« Reply #21 on: 27 May, 2008, 06:25:02 PM »
Well i am back after a 1335 mile ride across Wales and Ireland and i am still impressed with the tyres all of the time we wore two up and most of the time we wore loaded with luggage top box (heavy), saddle bags, and a tank bag and we never slipped or slided at any time the bike just rolled nicely around every bend and with no hart stopping moments . High winds damp dodgy tarmac no problem even at speed . The tyres just did the job they are supposed to do and made me feel confident . Would i buy another set Yes i would .Ady.
I started out with nothing?..and I?ve still got most of it left!

Offline vasiamile

• CBF Master
« Reply #22 on: 20 August, 2008, 09:46:28 AM »
*Originally Posted by ADY [+]
I have just fitted a set of road smarts and all i can say is "wow"and i haven't even scrubbed them in yet just a 50 mile steady ride to get the shiny surface off and iam well impressed . The rubber seems softer than my old pilot roads witch is a good thing for grip and traction but i got good milage from the pilots 6000 miles from the rear and 12000 mile from the front and i wonder what i will get from these new ones time will tell i suppose . Tomorrow we are off to southern Ireland for the weekend and i am expecting all kinds of roads and weather and i will see just how good these new tyres are .Ady.
hi ADY.i have this tyres and i am very happy for this.for now i have with the roadsmart 7000 miles and the front is like new.the rear have another 3-4 k miles.good miage!

Offline ADY

• CBF Master
  • Bike: Yamaha FZ1S
  • City / Town: Nottingham
« Reply #23 on: 20 August, 2008, 07:27:55 PM »
Hi vasiamile you made a good choice and i an still happy with mine ,Mind you it must be terrable riding around in all that sunshine and super grippe tarmac you might never find out how well your tyres perform when the weather is cold wet and damright miserable but never mind i can just remind you now and again , Happy sunny biking overthere in sunny Grease .Ady.

PS did i sound just a bit jealous .
I started out with nothing?..and I?ve still got most of it left!