Author Topic: power bank battery charger  (Read 1272 times)

Offline RICKI

• CBF Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: cbf 1000 / 07
  • City / Town: wombwell
power bank battery charger
on: 14 January, 2021, 12:30:17 PM
Hi could any one help which is the best power bank battery charger to use on my cardo scala Q3 and my ghost s camera, when im on long runs my cardo runs out of power.

Offline Philby21

• CBF Member
  • Bike: CBF1000-8
  • City / Town: Flint
Re: power bank battery charger
Reply #1 on: 16 January, 2021, 04:50:17 PM
Do they both use standard mini or micro USB for charging?  And are you talking about charging them while on the move or just a top up while you're stopped somewhere?  Not sure it's possible (or advisable) to charge an intercom while you're on the move but the camera should be fine.

Any decent power bank that can charge more than one device at a time should work if combined with a couple of decent charge cables of the right type, I'd recommend Anker as probably one of the best brands to go for.  I have one for my phone/tablet for when I'm travelling on business (remember when people used to do that?) and it'll charge my phone multiple times.

Phil

Offline RICKI

• CBF Member
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: cbf 1000 / 07
  • City / Town: wombwell
Reply #2 on: 23 January, 2021, 12:46:24 AM
Hi thanks for the advice bought myself a Anker power bank works ok charges my accessories up fine :028:

Offline Philby21

• CBF Member
  • Bike: CBF1000-8
  • City / Town: Flint
Reply #3 on: 25 January, 2021, 08:57:48 PM
And it'll even charge your phone!  :008:

Glad it worked for you, and they're generally small enough to slip in a (waterproof) pocket too.

diverse-leafy