Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Brand new Gloss Black Powerbronze rear hugger £79.95 !!SOLD!!  (Read 177 times)

Offline knapdog

• CBF Master
  • '17 mk2, '18 Enfield Classic 500, '95 Honda C90,
  • City / Town: Barry, Vale of G
I've just purchased a new Powerbronze hugger but wished I'd gone for matt black.
Unfortunately I can't return it as, in haste before fitting, I painted the bare metal fitting bracket in Hammerite Satin Black to match the swinging arm. You can see the bracket in the photos. Believe me, it is a far better match than the bare metal.
I loose fitted the hugger but, after some thought, I wished I'd gone for the carbon or matt black.
Before I put it on ebay I'm offering it to a fellow member for £79.95 with free postage. This is a saving of 20% as they're £101 brand new.
You may purchase with complete confidence as I have 100% ebay feedback with 500+ experience.
Just send me a personal message on the forum if you wish to purchase.
It is completely as new and totally unmarked apart from four coats of satin black on the bracket.

The first photo shows hugger with film partly peeled back. The last photo is the Powerbronze photo on ebay.

SORRY! This item is now SOLD!!
« Last Edit: 27 August, 2020, 10:01:29 AM by knapdog »
Stay between the hedges!

diverse-leafy