Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Fork seals  (Read 1186 times)

Offline Art

• CBF Legend
  • Bike: SC58 CBF1000 A-6
  • City / Town: Shoreditch
Re: Fork seals
« Reply #10 on: 02 August, 2020, 04:49:28 PM »
Keep up Shed, the original poster, Steelworker, is in London UK. My last reply was to vancuy who is in Melbourne Australia and who posted a link from the Australian ebay site.

On the Delboylocks front I think he's safe enough in this one, unlike his last "Suzuki Hayabusa full coolant change" video. Did you see that one? Prime Delboylocks, he's taken it down now but what he did there beggars belief. He warms the engine up to operating temperature and then releases the radiator cap and pulls the bottom hose off the water pump, scolding hot water and steam everywhere. :157:

Disclaimer - Don't try this at home children

Offline Shed

• CBF Master
  • City / Town: Newcastle
« Reply #11 on: 02 August, 2020, 05:21:32 PM »
Keep up Art!, Yeah it's eBay Australia, and that guy is in Australia,  but the seller on the link he has given is Hunters Motorcycles, Newcastle, England.

Yes, I did see the abomination that was the coolant change. I nearly pissed myself laughing when I saw it. You could even just catch a glimpse of where he'd obviously felt the heat shall we say, when he took the cap off - despite his redacted editing. The bloke is a catastrophe waiting to happen. I only hope some innocent keen diy'er doesn't follow this cretin with his so-called 'advice'. I'm sure many just watch for the comedy value, me being one now & then!

Christ almighty, have you seen the Busa-come-shopping-trolley-come-patio-chair monstrosity?  :005: :008: :008:

Apparently, I hear not once did he offer any sort of apology or explanation that he'd massively  :172: up on the coolant video. He was, quite rightly, absolutely lambasted for that video, and it disappeared off the face of the Earth.

As usual, prior to the video vanishing, the bus-driver-come-30years-experienced-'mechanic' was deleting all the negative comments being posted about it when it was still up. He's only wants the sycophantic followers and those that agree with whatever he does. He clearly cannot accept any form of criticism. A trait of the Narcissist.

He's more interested in plugging any old crap that comes his way for a few quid than any iota of safety. I think it's only a matter of time before some of these companies using him for their advertising actually withdraw in case they become embroiled in any litigation event  :mfrlol:

Anyone considering taking the 'advice' of Dellbollocks, would be wise to first watch a few Kenny Everett videos of his legendary character Reg Prescott - who is infinitely more educated than Delboy.

Offline Art

• CBF Legend
  • Bike: SC58 CBF1000 A-6
  • City / Town: Shoreditch
« Reply #12 on: 02 August, 2020, 05:45:50 PM »
 :430:
Hunters of Newcastle England it is, the postage at £22.87 (AU$ 41.86) will be the deal breaker.

Reg Prescott he's a tool and his cousin Frank Spencer
« Last Edit: 02 August, 2020, 05:48:22 PM by Art »

Recent Posts