Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Mark 1 Biffer - MRA vario screen, Stator, etc.etc. for sale...  (Read 219 times)

Jimav and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Scott_rider

• CBF Pro
  • Bike: CBF1000A
  • City / Town: Aylesbury
Mark 1 Biffer - MRA vario screen, Stator, etc.etc. for sale...
« on: 03 February, 2020, 04:05:58 PM »
I've got a few things for sale for a Mark 1 Biffer  :018:

Used MRA Vario Screen (the one with the blade on top) tinted and in very good condition - £70....these are £110 new and 10 minute replacement using the existing screen screws.

New and unused Stator, boxed (not one of the cheap ones) - £75...these are £95 new and I bought it as a spare for a long distance trip.

Used SW Motech Saddle bags, black, with detachable brackets and inner liners (one has a small patch where it scrubbed the exhaust) - £70...these are £200 new and attach via the rear foot pegs.

Used regulator/rectifier - £20...these are £50 new...I bought a spare one.

Used regulator/rectifier - £20...these are £50 new...I bought another spare one  :015:

Used K&N air filter, clean (excellent condition and boxed) £25...these are £50 new...pound for pound they make a big difference to throttle response and they take 5 minutes to change from the Honda part.

Used Pirelli Strada front tyre with about 3 to 4mm left £15...these are £60 new...good tyres, and I reckon it's got about 2000 miles left in it, so rather than throw it away... :015:

Used Pirelli Strada rear tyre with about 1 to 2mm left  £0...these are £70 new...good tyres, squared off but if anyone needs something to get them out of trouble, so rather than throw it away... :015:

Postage at cost for all items. Thanks.
...or collection from Aylesbury
...…or I'll take an offer for the lot... :001:

« Last Edit: 03 February, 2020, 04:10:17 PM by Scott_rider »

Offline Jon the mow

• Bike: CBF1000
  • City / Town: Newport s wales
Re: Mark 1 Biffer - MRA vario screen, Stator, etc.etc. for sale...
« Reply #1 on: 19 February, 2020, 11:18:56 PM »
Hi , can we have a conversation about the motech saddle bags??, not sure if this is a PM , sorry, not very technical, regards j

Offline Jon the mow

• Bike: CBF1000
  • City / Town: Newport s wales
Re: Mark 1 Biffer - MRA vario screen, Stator, etc.etc. for sale...
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 11:27:41 PM »
Hi mark, are the panniers still available?thank you

diverse-leafy