Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Thanks like/button  (Read 480 times)

Online Ianrobbo1

• CBF Pro
  • Scuba divers do it with masks on!!
  • Bike: bird + CBF1000
  • City / Town: Wakefield
Thanks like/button
« on: 09 November, 2019, 03:09:03 PM »
Looking at the number of helpful replies to questions asked on here, would it be possible to get a "thanks" or "like" button where on occasion a long-winded reply is not suitable, just asking and I've looked for questions similar to mine, unsuccessfully.
A newbie to the Biffer, owned a Bird for 19 years, and looking forward to long term ownership of my CBF!!

Offline Admin

• Administrator
  • CBF1000 Administrator
Re: Thanks like/button
« Reply #1 on: 09 November, 2019, 05:15:07 PM »
In theory it's possible but it's a little more complicated to implement than it might appear.

We're probably going to do some updates to the forum over the next few months but that's not something that's planned I'm afraid.

If I get some time I'll take a look at it though  :038:

:031:

Online Ianrobbo1

• CBF Pro
  • Scuba divers do it with masks on!!
  • Bike: bird + CBF1000
  • City / Town: Wakefield
« Reply #2 on: 09 November, 2019, 05:18:08 PM »
Thank you.  :490:

*Originally Posted by Admin [+]
In theory it's possible but it's a little more complicated to implement than it might appear.

We're probably going to do some updates to the forum over the next few months but that's not something that's planned I'm afraid.

If I get some time I'll take a look at it though  :038:

:031:
A newbie to the Biffer, owned a Bird for 19 years, and looking forward to long term ownership of my CBF!!

Offline raYzerman

• CBF Pro
  • Bike: FJR1300A CBF1000
  • City / Town: Millgrove, ON
« Reply #3 on: 11 November, 2019, 05:29:32 PM »
Maybe the answer is another emoji for Like or thumbs up.... K.I.S.S.?... but there is quite a selection of smilies here at the moment...
 :037: :152: :062: :020: :123: :495: