Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: 07 Black rear Hugger for sale  (Read 267 times)

Online Ianrobbo1

• CBF Pro
  • Scuba divers do it with masks on!!
  • Bike: bird + CBF1000
  • City / Town: Wakefield
07 Black rear Hugger for sale
« on: 18 October, 2019, 05:59:13 PM »
Hiya, I have a used, unpainted, black plastic hugger for sale, It's off my 07 cbf1000, I don't know the make of it and I shall be posting some pictures when I can get to the thing, it's going to have to be collected ONLY as it's far too easy to damage with our wonderful postal system, I am based near Wakefield, West Yorkshire, I hope this is of some use to someone out there. I'm looking for £35 cash on pickup, pictures to follow. Edited as I was asking too much, soz!! :001:
« Last Edit: 18 October, 2019, 10:10:39 PM by Ianrobbo1 »
A newbie to the Biffer, owned a Bird for 19 years, and looking forward to long term ownership of my CBF!!

Offline iNCORRIGIBLE

• CBF Pro
  • Bike: CBF1000-A9
  • City / Town: Maldon
Re: 07 Black rear Hugger for sale
« Reply #1 on: 18 October, 2019, 06:47:05 PM »
Hi ,Ian.May wish to check the asking price there as new ones are being offered on ebay for less.May not be comparable items of course.Ed.

Online Ianrobbo1

• CBF Pro
  • Scuba divers do it with masks on!!
  • Bike: bird + CBF1000
  • City / Town: Wakefield
Re: 07 Black rear Hugger for sale
« Reply #2 on: 18 October, 2019, 10:09:22 PM »
*Originally Posted by iNCORRIGIBLE [+]
Hi ,Ian.May wish to check the asking price there as new ones are being offered on ebay for less.May not be comparable items of course.Ed.

Cheers Ed, I've had a nosey and am happy to offload it at £35 quid, :191: thanks for pointing the difference out I'm not after a profit and hopefully, it'll help someone else out, just about to edit the original post   :028:  Done!! :152: I was unaware that there is a small chip as in the picture.
« Last Edit: 20 October, 2019, 04:42:56 PM by Ianrobbo1 »
A newbie to the Biffer, owned a Bird for 19 years, and looking forward to long term ownership of my CBF!!