Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: OE end cans  (Read 620 times)

Offline badapple

• CBF Legend
OE end cans
« on: 24 July, 2019, 01:19:18 PM »
I have a pair of 2006 CBF1000 end cans I want to dispose of. In like new condition and been in storage for over 10 years. They are free to anyone who can pick them up from a few miles north of Glasgow near the Erskin bridge.

Offline FLIZ

• CBF Pro
  • Bike: Honda CBF1000A9
  • City / Town: North Yorkshire
Re: OE end cans
« Reply #1 on: 27 July, 2019, 10:09:58 AM »
Hello badapple. Probably a long shot but I have to ask, would you be prepared to post them out to me. I am more than happy to pay you upfront for the cost involved.

Please let me know either way. Cheers.   :028:

Offline badapple

• CBF Legend
« Reply #2 on: 30 July, 2019, 09:09:07 AM »
Hi FLIZ. I have no objection in principal to posting them and was going to stick them on eBay with a posting option but when I started looking into it it became clear it would be bit of an operation. Heavy bulky things that would need to be well packed to stop them getting damaged banging into each other. From a quick look it was going to cost £20 to £25 to post them. If I had packing materials to hand then I would but there is a limit to the time and effort I can put into it.

Offline FLIZ

• CBF Pro
  • Bike: Honda CBF1000A9
  • City / Town: North Yorkshire
« Reply #3 on: 30 July, 2019, 10:26:11 AM »
Hello badapple.
 Ok mate no worries, if your not keen on posting them thats fine. I agree they are difficult items to package up properly to prevent damage and understand your concerns. Thank you for the reply anyway.    :028:

Offline badapple

• CBF Legend
« Reply #4 on: 31 July, 2019, 02:53:38 PM »
Cans now gone. A gentleman responded to my eBay listing and paid £25 for them, he is picking them up tomorrow. A happy ending.

diverse-leafy