Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Mr Fink's Auxiliary loom add on  (Read 156 times)

Offline Ianrobbo1

• CBF Pro
  • Scuba divers do it with masks on!!
  • Bike: bird + CBF1000
  • City / Town: Wakefield
Mr Fink's Auxiliary loom add on
« on: 24 June, 2019, 09:41:37 PM »
Hiya all, some time ago I bought an auxiliary loom add on from "Fink"  :028: well I've just come across it again, and want to use it to connect a fuse box to a switched live, "something the add on does" without having to splice into the loom, trouble is due to me having a brain fart "stroke" can I heck as like remember where it plugs into, now I've messaged him with no reply as yet, so was wondering if anyone else had bought the same connection from him as well and can show/tell me exactly where to connect it to!! just thought I'd ask.  :001: 
A newbie to the Biffer, owned a Bird for 17 years, and looking forward to long term ownership of my CBF!!

Offline Art

• CBF Master
  • Bike: 2006 CBF1000 A-6
  • City / Town: London
Re: Mr Fink's Auxiliary loom add on
« Reply #1 on: 25 June, 2019, 06:28:25 AM »
The only sockets I know of in the stock CBF1000 loom are

Data Link Sockets for ECU you wouldn't plug an accessory in there.
ABS service check connector you wouldn't plug an accessory in there either.
Options Socket the option being to run additional indicators.

As far as I know everyone splices the trigger live feed and takes the main power straight off the battery. My preference in splicing the trigger wire is to take it off the brown/black wire found behind the right rear cowl, it feeds the stop, tail and brake lights.