Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: All the gear, no idea!!ref "Fuse box connections."  (Read 515 times)

Offline Ianrobbo1

• CBF Pro
  • Scuba divers do it with masks on!!
  • Bike: bird + CBF1000
  • City / Town: Wakefield
All the gear, no idea!!ref "Fuse box connections."
« on: 21 June, 2019, 04:44:20 PM »
Well, it's official, I am now confirmed as "All the gear, no idea" I've tried getting motorbike electricians here, I have plug and play connections, fuse boxes, enough cable to run to the USA, On/Off switches, the whole 9 yards, and have I the mental capacity to sort the flaming thing out?? "NOPE," I think I know what needs to be done, but the actual doing it is beyond me, one set of instructions says do it one way, and another set says do it another way, Which leaves me well pissed off as the brain fart (Stroke) has sapped my assertiveness and confidence, to leave me confused and pissed off, I've got all the stuff laid out and have everything planned where it's going to go ETC, then some twat comes along and tells me "another way" would work better.  :159: I know I'll get there eventually, but by heck it's frustrating!!  :125:
A newbie to the Biffer, owned a Bird for 19 years, and looking forward to long term ownership of my CBF!!

Offline Art

• CBF Master
  • Bike: 2006 CBF1000 A-6
  • City / Town: London
« Last Edit: 22 June, 2019, 01:36:50 AM by Art »

Offline Ianrobbo1

• CBF Pro
Re: All the gear, no idea!!ref "Fuse box connections."
« Reply #2 on: 22 June, 2019, 09:12:44 AM »
Blimey, THANK you, sir,  :046: :046: :046: Just what I've been looking for, thank you very much, I've got a plug and play connection that I had made some time ago and I've forgotten where it plugs into, but with your diagram, it should make things so much easier, thank you. :020: :020:

A newbie to the Biffer, owned a Bird for 19 years, and looking forward to long term ownership of my CBF!!

Offline raYzerman

• CBF Member
  • Bike: FJR1300A CBF1000
  • City / Town: Millgrove, ON
« Reply #3 on: 11 July, 2019, 04:58:49 AM »

Offline Ianrobbo1

• CBF Pro
« Reply #4 on: 11 July, 2019, 11:41:49 PM »
*Originally Posted by raYzerman [+]

Looks very good, :028: except for the little fact that they don't ship to the UK  :138: :161:

Offline raYzerman

• CBF Member
  • Bike: FJR1300A CBF1000
  • City / Town: Millgrove, ON
« Reply #5 on: 12 July, 2019, 12:07:57 AM »
This one is used extensively over here..... and reliable.  Perhaps contact them, it will do what you want also.  Integrated relay.
https://www.fuzeblocks.com/Fuzeblocks-FZ-1-Distribution-Block_p_1.html

You can also check out Eastern Beaver in Japan, ships worldwide if you like his version (external relay)
« Last Edit: 12 July, 2019, 12:09:17 AM by raYzerman »

diverse-leafy