Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: New CBF Owner!!  (Read 938 times)

Offline ToonCBF

• CBF Member
  • Bike: CBF1000 GT
  • City / Town: Market Harboroug
Re: New CBF Owner!!
« Reply #10 on: 20 June, 2019, 09:23:49 AM »
The Carbon tipped look fantastic on your Silver bike!!!! I was looking at the 350's but on seeing yours I think the 400's look more in keeping with the bike!
I have the body of an 18 year old...... I keep it in the freezer!!!! (Spike Milligan)

Offline Cowtown Biffer Bomber

• CBF Member
  • Bike: 2009 CBF1000/A
  • City / Town: Calgary
« Reply #11 on: 21 June, 2019, 06:48:24 PM »
Hi. I just bought "Francesca Fiore", named after one of my favorite Kids in the Hall characters (a classic comedy show in CAN from the 90's), and due to the fact she's made in Italia. We're expecting ~100 mm of rain here this weekend before it's all over, so I look forward to pulling some wrenches in the garage on my new baby. I hope to adjust the seat height, windshield, and make sure the bars are in the standard position. I'm 175 cm tall, so I want to see how it feels with everything as tall as they'll go. I found instructions on all three on this forum, so thanks!
Herb

P.S. Here's an advert for Francesca's new perfume:

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
-  Henry David Thoreau

Offline dekspencer

• Bike: CBF 1000 2007
  • City / Town: Wilmslow
« Reply #12 on: 07 July, 2019, 10:49:02 AM »
Just joined myself. Great forum. Have sent you a pm ref the wind deflectors. I am looking forward to many happy hours on my CBF.
Dek
Dek

diverse-leafy