Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: CBF Newbie! What are some things to watch for? btw- Hello all!  (Read 1164 times)

Offline SaturnV

• CBF Legend
  • Bike: CBF1000A9
  • City / Town: London
Re: CBF Newbie! What are some things to watch for? btw- Hello all!
« Reply #10 on: 17 February, 2019, 04:25:50 PM »
 :401:

Offline Almekinders

• Bike: CBF1000FA
  • City / Town: Zwolle
« Reply #11 on: 02 March, 2019, 09:07:42 PM »
Welcome, I have a 2010 MK2 with about 130.000 km on it. The kind of vibrations you describe are in my opinion and experience absolutely not normal. If they would be everyone would be complaining because that amount of RPM is where many are most of the time. Mirrors should be without vibrations all the time. I hope your exhaust change back to normal works.

Offline raYzerman

• Bike: FJR1300A
  • City / Town: Millgrove, ON
« Reply #12 on: 12 May, 2019, 09:50:32 PM »
Newbie myself, also from Ontario.... been lusting after one of these bikes for years, and I am seeing one or two I might just go for here.  One of these is in my future!!
As far as vibration goes, it can be many things..... wheel balance (you just think it is at a certain rpm, pull the clutch in), throttle body sync, and a bit of the old all in-line fours have a vibration at 4000-ish rpm...... however, this engine is one of the absolute smoothest out there..... hope you can nail it down.