Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Greeting from Toronto  (Read 166 times)

Offline Shaky

• Bike: 2008 CBF1000
  • City / Town: RICHMOND HILL
Greeting from Toronto
« on: 12 March, 2018, 07:12:23 PM »
Hello fellow enthusiasts... I go by Shaky and I am the proud owner of a 2008 CBF100A.

I live in the Greater Toronto Area and can't wait for some reasonable riding weather to descend on this frozen paradise.

I started riding again in '08 on a Kawi ZR-7s then moved up to a 2000 ZRX1100 which I put 52,000k on still have to this day. I lost my mind last Spring (combination of cabin fever and genetics ) and picked up a Road Star 1700 after convincing myself it was time for a cruiser.... fast forward 1 year and I've come to my senses. What I really wanted was a bit more touring capability than the ZRX and now I've got exactly that!

I haven't picked the F up yet but I'll post picks when I do.... pretty stock other than a Werx exhaust system but I'm sure I won't be able to leave well enough alone for long and I'll be reaching out for advice...

Shaky

Offline Silverdart

• CBF Member
  • Bike: CBF1000-A
  • City / Town: Kitchener ON
Re: Greeting from Toronto
« Reply #1 on: 12 March, 2018, 09:12:34 PM »
Welcome, Shaky, I'm in Kitchener (that's just about an hour and a bit away from Shaky's place in Richmond Hill).

Glad to have you aboard!

:405:
Old enough to have seen it all, heard it all, done it all. Just can't remember it all.

Offline oznerol

• CBF Member
  • Bike: 09 MK1 2012 MKII
  • City / Town: cambridge,ont.
Re: Greeting from Toronto
« Reply #2 on: 15 April, 2018, 11:48:42 PM »
Hello Fellas!

We are practically neighbours maybe one of these days we should have a get together over a some coffee in Tim Hortons.