Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Greeting from Toronto  (Read 82 times)

Offline Shaky

• Bike: 2008 CBF1000
  • City / Town: RICHMOND HILL
Greeting from Toronto
« on: 12 March, 2018, 07:12:23 PM »
Hello fellow enthusiasts... I go by Shaky and I am the proud owner of a 2008 CBF100A.

I live in the Greater Toronto Area and can't wait for some reasonable riding weather to descend on this frozen paradise.

I started riding again in '08 on a Kawi ZR-7s then moved up to a 2000 ZRX1100 which I put 52,000k on still have to this day. I lost my mind last Spring (combination of cabin fever and genetics ) and picked up a Road Star 1700 after convincing myself it was time for a cruiser.... fast forward 1 year and I've come to my senses. What I really wanted was a bit more touring capability than the ZRX and now I've got exactly that!

I haven't picked the F up yet but I'll post picks when I do.... pretty stock other than a Werx exhaust system but I'm sure I won't be able to leave well enough alone for long and I'll be reaching out for advice...

Offline Silverdart

• CBF Member
  • Bike: CBF1000-A
  • City / Town: Kitchener ON
Re: Greeting from Toronto
« Reply #1 on: 12 March, 2018, 09:12:34 PM »
Welcome, Shaky, I'm in Kitchener (that's just about an hour and a bit away from Shaky's place in Richmond Hill).

Glad to have you aboard!

Old enough to have seen it all, heard it all, done it all. Just can't remember it all.