Author Topic: Headlight  (Read 3359 times)

Offline alan sh

• Article Editor
  • CBF God
  • Bike: CBF1000/CB1300
  • City / Town: Rochdale
Re: Headlight
Reply #10 on: 20 January, 2018, 11:42:27 PM
*Originally Posted by Bifferman [+]
:431:, I couldn't help myself.   Still friends I hope :158:.

:031:

Andy
 :149:

Of course.  :046:
Red MK II with full luggage, MRA screen, hugger, crash bungs, heated grips and Autocom.
CB1300SA with a few bits.
https://ourbikingholidays.wordpress.com/
https://mybikinghistory.wordpress.com/

Offline Quark

• Ex Member
  • CBF Member
Reply #11 on: 29 January, 2018, 04:53:25 PM
Guys I pulled out on a tractor end of last year, it was a close call. I was at a junction and saw twin lights close together (but high up) giving the impression the 'car' was far away, only to find it was actually a tractor bearing down on me with twin lights very close together :114:

Driver wasn't happy  :232: but it was dark and I was convinced he was some ways off.

Offline Rev Ken

• CBF God
  • Bike: BMW F800GT
  • City / Town: Workington
Reply #12 on: 29 January, 2018, 08:04:15 PM
*Originally Posted by Quark [+]
Guys I pulled out on a tractor end of last year, it was a close call. I was at a junction and saw twin lights close together (but high up) giving the impression the 'car' was far away, only to find it was actually a tractor bearing down on me with twin lights very close together :114:

Driver wasn't happy  :232: but it was dark and I was convinced he was some ways off.
while serving in the 60s in Germany I was driving along at night when an idiot overtook me and decided to drive between several on-coming motorcycles who were correctly riding in a Herring bone formation. Unfortunately the last pair of motorcycles was a Centurion tank..... nasty.....
Last Edit: 29 January, 2018, 08:05:59 PM by Rev Ken
Never ride faster than your Angel can fly.

Offline Shed

• CBF Master
  • City / Town: Newcastle
Reply #13 on: 23 April, 2018, 06:56:05 PM
*Originally Posted by thebudda08 [+]
@SHED how was it to fit , really interested in getting it

Apologies budda, only just seen this. I trust you have fitted one by now?!

Took about an hour to fit mine and it has worked faultlessly since. Wired it in, taped wires up with the other loom wiring, and the module itself is hidden away stuck up under the reverse of the meter plastic, roughly opposite the ABS light.

Only issue I've ever had, was the module dropped down a few times, I think the original self-adhesive pad that came with the module was too weak, so I replaced it with some self-adhesive velcro, one piece stuck on the module & one stuck on the meter plastic. Has been fine ever since.

Offline Mark91

• CBF Member
  • Bike: CBF-1000 SC64
  • City / Town: Markaz
Reply #14 on: 12 April, 2021, 07:24:40 PM
Hi Everybody,

Has somebody installed in to the MKII headlight the new osram H7 led ? How does it fit?

https://www.osram.de/am/night-breaker-led/night_breaker_led_kompatibilitaetsliste.jsp

Thanks a lot for the help. :046: :046:

Mark

diverse-leafy