Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: CBF1000f Items for sale  (Read 454 times)

Offline lph114

• CBF Member
  • Lifetime biker, on my second CBF
  • Bike: CBF 1000F GT
  • City / Town: Buckhurst Hill
CBF1000f Items for sale
« on: 31 October, 2017, 09:43:07 AM »
I have just sold my 2014 CBF1000F Gt and restored it to it's original state before selling, and now have a few parts to sell on:
Please contact me on           paul.harding@hotmail.co.uk    if interested and I will mail you pics.

Givi 30 ltr back box with back rest. (Monolock without base)  Predominately white, quite rare. £35.00
Red Fox Belly Pan in white.  £20.00 ( slight scorch at very bottom)
Red Fox rear Hugger and chain guard in white. £20.00 (one mounting bracket repaired as snapped)
Touratech rear rack with rubber mountings to fit with Honda pannier rails.  £50.00
Original rear grab handles  £25.00
Vario screen, smoke.  £40.00
FUEL, S/S  end can.   £100.00
Top rear panels ( Brand new, Pearl white)  £30.00

I attach a couple of pics  give an idea of the overall look. Although I have pointed out a couple of points about the Hugger and Belly pan it does not detract from the overall look of the bike.
White 2014 GT, Touratech rear rack, two tone Touratech hand protectors, Redfox rear hugger, Redfox belly pan, Garmin 350 Sat Nav, dual USB charger, White 35ltr Givi box, Stebel horn, running lights, MRS Vario Xscreen, heated grips, Fuel exhaust, lower fairing removed.

Offline Uber_Beluga

• Bike: CBF1000 + others
  • City / Town: London
Re: CBF1000f Items for sale
« Reply #1 on: 05 November, 2017, 10:40:28 AM »
Do you have any pictures of the rear rack?

Any idea if it would fit a Mk1? No worries if not, I can do my own research.

Offline lph114

• CBF Member
« Reply #2 on: 05 November, 2017, 12:54:12 PM »
Hi
Thanks for your interest, but as far as I know it only fits the mk2  The Touratech site should tell you.
White 2014 GT, Touratech rear rack, two tone Touratech hand protectors, Redfox rear hugger, Redfox belly pan, Garmin 350 Sat Nav, dual USB charger, White 35ltr Givi box, Stebel horn, running lights, MRS Vario Xscreen, heated grips, Fuel exhaust, lower fairing removed.

Offline tedspies

• CBF Member
  • Bike: cbf1000
  • City / Town: Keilor
« Reply #3 on: 13 November, 2017, 09:33:44 PM »
Interested in the rear hugger - would you mail it to OZ and if so can you ascertain how much ??/

cheers

ted

Offline lph114

• CBF Member
« Reply #4 on: 13 November, 2017, 11:07:13 PM »
Ted,
Thanks for your interest , surely it must be cheaper to buy in Australia ?
However, a brief postal costing  shows cost to be in the region of £30.00 with delivery possibly in your lifetime. Delivery within  the week, £90.00 !!!!
More detail can be found in eBay, as I'm trying to sell the Hugger and Bellypan as an item. As I point out, they are not perfect but look great fitted.
Paul

Offline tedspies

• CBF Member
  • Bike: cbf1000
  • City / Town: Keilor
« Reply #5 on: 16 November, 2017, 04:45:10 AM »
Thanks for your comments but here in OZ not many options for the CBF range. However l will start to look around to see what l can find.

Cheers

Offline Bifferman

• Article Editor
  • CBF God
  • Taking a Sabatical - Hasta la vista
  • Bike: CBF1000 MK1
  • City / Town: Warwickshire
« Reply #6 on: 16 November, 2017, 04:14:12 PM »
*Originally Posted by tedspies [+]
Thanks for your comments but here in OZ not many options for the CBF range. However l will start to look around to see what l can find.

Cheers

Always the same with it being an Island and all - the Isle of Man suffers in the same way :015: - never quite know what is going to be on the shelves in the supermarket from one week to the next, mind you we might be going the same way soon with the dogs breckie both our pollies and the unelected members of the EU parliament across the water from us are behaving :012:.  Try Amazon, they do international deliveries to Sydney and Melbourne but they haven't quite reached out to the other island(s) across the Tasman Sea.

:031:
Andy
 :149:
« Last Edit: 16 November, 2017, 04:19:19 PM by Bifferman »