Author Topic: CBF1000 MK1, one, deer zero.  (Read 2769 times)

Offline moayling

• CBF Master
  • Bike: 2015 MK 2 CBF
  • City / Town: Seaton. Devon.
Re: CBF1000 MK1, one, deer zero.
Reply #10 on: 11 July, 2017, 03:21:46 PM
I dragged what was left into the ditch. The poor thing also had a brown trouser moment as it was hit

Offline Rev Ken

• CBF God
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: BMW F800GT
  • City / Town: Workington
Reply #11 on: 13 July, 2017, 01:26:52 PM
*Originally Posted by moayling [+]
I dragged what was left into the ditch. The poor thing also had a brown trouser moment as it was hit
Not a pleasant task. Rather you than me! Still it was a great tour, in spite of the high mileage and torrential rain on the last day. I hope I can get out for a ride with all of you again next year. (I'm well looked after as the oldest member, but am closely followed up by our 'leader' who has recently returned to his first love, racing bikes. He seems to be racing on most weekends on a variety of bikes. He carries a bit of weight so is graduating from 80/100cc bikes to a 400 bike. He is a fantastic rider and I've learnt never to try to follow him if he is enjoying himself!)
Never ride faster than your Angel can fly.

Offline moayling

• CBF Master
  • Bike: 2015 MK 2 CBF
  • City / Town: Seaton. Devon.
Reply #12 on: 13 July, 2017, 06:47:04 PM
*Originally Posted by Rev Ken [+]
Not a pleasant task. Rather you than me! Still it was a great tour, in spite of the high mileage and torrential rain on the last day. I hope I can get out for a ride with all of you again next year. (I'm well looked after as the oldest member, but am closely followed up by our 'leader' who has recently returned to his first love, racing bikes. He seems to be racing on most weekends on a variety of bikes. He carries a bit of weight so is graduating from 80/100cc bikes to a 400 bike. He is a fantastic rider and I've learnt never to try to follow him if he is enjoying himself!)

Indeed he is Ken and I am off to Honfleur with him for the weekend and we are all in Wales the following weekend. Always a pleasure to have you along Ken. Always plenty of interesting stories to tell us and you do pretty good on the riding front yourself. Heres to the next time  :031:

diverse-leafy