Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Blue Flame Exhausts  (Read 633 times)

Offline tatootra

• CBF Member
  • Bike: gpz900r, zrx1200
  • City / Town: Halesworth
Blue Flame Exhausts
« on: 11 April, 2017, 03:47:59 PM »
Wanted to fit some different exhausts to my MK1 Biffer to give it a bit more noise, but not too much, so maybe get noticed abit more especially when doing the odd bit of filtering through traffic. Had Blue Flame exhausts on a previous bike and like the quality and sound of them so was thinking about a set for the biffer.
I read on here that there was issues with the clearance for the stands so was a bit wary about purchasing some, I contacted Blue Flame who said that they had not heard of any issues regarding the biffer, after speaking with Andrew from Blue Flame, who incidently, offered to fit (for free) the exhausts, also saying if I wasn't happy with them he would remove them and replace originals and also buy me dinner, I went ahead and purchased a set. I didn't take him up on the offer because of the distance from me.
They arrived promptly, were well packaged and looked great, came with link pipes, clamps and everything that's needed. Took me less than an hour to fit and no issues with stand clearance, I went for the polished stainless finish with single outlet and personally think they really make the bike look better. They are great quality and just give the bike a nice rumble on tickover and not too loud under acceleration.
So if anyone after fitting aftermarket exhaust I would highly recommend Blue Flame
I WENT THROUGH THE DANGER ZONE

diverse-leafy