Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Isle of Man TT  (Read 1006 times)

Offline Wanaron

• CBF Pro
  • Bike: CBF 1000-8
  • City / Town: Cannock Staffs
Isle of Man TT
« on: 18 January, 2017, 09:09:20 PM »
Announced today on Motor Cycle News! Guy Martin has signed for Honda for the next TT race, partnering McGuiness! Despite saying he would never race the circuit again after crashing!
 :087:

Offline dock

• CBF Pro
  • Bike: cbf 1000 fab
  • City / Town: pontypool
Re: Isle of Man TT
« Reply #1 on: 18 January, 2017, 11:00:45 PM »
I'm going for race week this year, can't wait.
Would like to see guy Martin get a win this year but I will be shouting for Hutchinson, really admire that guy for coming back to winning ways after what he gas been through

Offline lew600fazer

• CBF Legend
  • living in France and not happy
  • Bike: 2013 Yam MT-09
  • City / Town: La Sauvetat
« Reply #2 on: 19 January, 2017, 12:14:56 AM »
*Originally Posted by Wanaron [+]
Announced today on Motor Cycle News! Guy Martin has signed for Honda for the next TT race, partnering McGuiness! Despite saying he would never race the circuit again after crashing!
 :087:
It was the crash he had at the UGP that turned him against the sport.
I think he is a silly man coming back. Look how it turned out for Ryan Farquhar on his return. Ryan is lucky to be still alive.
Fazer 600 S1 2007
Black CBF GT 2008
Z1000SX Tourer2011
Fazer 600 S2 2013
FZ1 2009, MT-09 2013

Offline ivor hugh jarse

• CBF Master
  • Bike: CBF 1000A
  • City / Town: Barnsley
« Reply #3 on: 19 January, 2017, 06:26:21 AM »
he's got the new Honda and he's never been slow - he's often with the top 5 riders and having Honda money behind him has to make a difference. Ian Hutchinson is where my money would go although on the day Guy Martin can pull it off. The man, the bike, the day have all to come together   
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snake bite..... and furthermore always carry a small snake.   W.C.FIELDS

diverse-leafy