Author Topic: Ride to the Wall  (Read 306 times)

Offline olliesme

• CBF Master
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: CBF 1000A
  • City / Town: Stockport
Ride to the Wall
on: 22 September, 2016, 04:32:44 PM
Who's going on the RTTW on 1st October? 

Me and my friends at Manhoc are going and anyone in the Manchester/Cheshire area are welcome to join us. We are meeting at Poplar 2000 Services on M6 at around 9.00am before setting off together to join the main ride leaving from Knutsford Services at 10.00.

Cheers

Dave aka Ol
Black Mk 1 abs with fairings and full luggage, MRA screen, hugger, crash bungs, heated grips, Beowolf Rad grill, carbon pillion seat cover, extenda fender, T30 evos. 22 mm bar risers, adjustable levers, Tom Tom 400 premium Sat Nav
Manhoc Social Secretary

Offline Bifferman

• Ex Member
  • CBF God
Re: Ride to the Wall
Reply #1 on: 23 September, 2016, 05:00:15 PM
*Originally Posted by olliesme [+]
Who's going on the RTTW on 1st October? 

Me and my friends at Manhoc are going and anyone in the Manchester/Cheshire area are welcome to join us. We are meeting at Poplar 2000 Services on M6 at around 9.00am before setting off together to join the main ride leaving from Knutsford Services at 10.00.

Cheers

Dave aka Ol

Will be joining M40 route - Ride 4 from the Cherwell Valley Services but joining at Warwick Services near Gaydon at 9.30

More info here:  http://www.ridetothewall.org.uk/ride_information.php  Brilliant day out to show some RESPECT to those who serve with great passion, determination and even, on occasion, a little fear :020: :020:.

If you have not been before you will enjoy comradery at its finest.

If you have not registered then never mind you can pay (10 squids suggested) at the entrance.

Andy
 :149:

Offline alan sh

• Article Editor
  • CBF God
  • Bike: CBF1000/CB1300
  • City / Town: Rochdale
Reply #2 on: 23 September, 2016, 05:57:12 PM
I've done it once. Great cameraderie.

Not this year as I am a little bit too far away  :158:
Red MK II with full luggage, MRA screen, hugger, crash bungs, heated grips and Autocom.
CB1300SA with a few bits.
https://ourbikingholidays.wordpress.com/
https://mybikinghistory.wordpress.com/

Offline Blunderbust

• CBF Member
  • Bike: CBF1, CT, R111
  • City / Town: Norwich
Reply #3 on: 15 January, 2017, 10:49:39 PM
Will be going too, I normally RV with the RBLR in Derby and then ride down as a group. I haven't looked at which hotel I will be using this year yet but think this time I will stay on both the Friday and Saturday. Nothing worse than getting soaked all day then having to ride in the pouring rain for another 3 1/2 hours to get back home. No matter what the weather it is always a great day and a good chance to catch up with friends.
Ride safe,

Jimmy

diverse-leafy