Author Topic: Reporting a dangerous driver?  (Read 3141 times)

Offline Robo

• CBF God
  • Bike: MK1
  • City / Town: By The Sea
Re: Reporting a dangerous driver?
Reply #10 on: 04 July, 2016, 08:06:24 PM
 :435: And I bet most of you though a T-Bone was a steak.   :062: :062:
If theres a gap i can get through it !!!

Some people pay for an IAM... I am mad.....

Offline Bifferman

• Ex Member
  • CBF God
Reply #11 on: 05 July, 2016, 02:54:28 PM
*Originally Posted by SaturnV [+]
Your video looks typical of the sort of thing that I often see but surprised that the driver was actually indicating this time... Although it's a shame he didn't bother to check that his path was clear before puling out.

Been filtering thru the usual crappy hotspots on M25 (anywhere clockwise from JCN 11 to 16 basically) and it was hair-raising as usual: some drivers see u coming and make space  :062: , others just don't seem to be aware of anything outside their little bubbles but the really scary ones are those who clock you and deliberately move across to block your path  :232:

In days gone past it used to be a Vauxhall Cavalier driver, now it is BMW Man.  How times have changed.

Offline SaturnV

• CBF Legend
  • Bike: CBF1000A9
  • City / Town: London
Reply #12 on: 05 July, 2016, 04:24:16 PM
*Originally Posted by Bifferman [+]
In days gone past it used to be a Vauxhall Cavalier driver, now it is BMW Man.  How times have changed.

Same s**te - different cars lol.  Actually it was a van and then a Mercedes as I recall  :121:

Offline SaturnV

• CBF Legend
  • Bike: CBF1000A9
  • City / Town: London
Reply #13 on: 05 July, 2016, 04:27:06 PM
Wow that's clever, this forum has an automatic swearword detector?!  I put a word meaning excrement and it added asterisks automatically  :172:

Offline Markytp

• CBF Legend
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS-A
  • City / Town: Leeds
Reply #14 on: 05 July, 2016, 07:21:19 PM
Looks like my favourite every day game .......... "Who's gonna try kill me today"  :001:

When lane splitting or filtering, assume there is always one eejit out there who won't see you - that way you are riding ready for said eejit to make an appearance   :028:
2013 BMW R1200GS Adventure with all the toys.

Offline hondacbf

• CBF Master
  • Bike: Honda CBF1000A
  • City / Town: Durham
Reply #15 on: 05 July, 2016, 08:36:32 PM
*Originally Posted by Markytp [+]
Looks like my favourite every day game .......... "Who's gonna try kill me today"  :001:

When lane splitting or filtering, assume there is always one eejit out there who won't see you - that way you are riding ready for said eejit to make an appearance   :028:

:0461: really good advice that,  keep your 'radar on' its a war zone for bikers out there.

Offline ivor hugh jarse

• CBF Master
  • Bike: CBF 1000A
  • City / Town: Barnsley
Reply #16 on: 05 July, 2016, 10:36:19 PM
He was indicating before he moved so thats a bonus. I look at gaps in each lane and if theres space for a car to switch lanes then expect them to do it.. thats just about the time i stop filtering because while ever they have nowhere to go then they dont try
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snake bite..... and furthermore always carry a small snake.   W.C.FIELDS

Offline Robo

• CBF God
  • Bike: MK1
  • City / Town: By The Sea
Reply #17 on: 07 July, 2016, 11:43:16 PM
*Originally Posted by Markytp [+]

Lane splitting you having a laugh ain't you  :260:

you need the middle lane just for yourself with those storage containers mounted on the side of the bike :183:
If theres a gap i can get through it !!!

Some people pay for an IAM... I am mad.....

diverse-leafy