Author Topic: Dash  (Read 7061 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

#10

Offline Robo

  • CBF God
  • *****
  • Posts: 4322
  • Bike: MK1
  • City / Town: By The Sea
Re: Dash
Reply #10 on: 10 April, 2016, 09:03:36 PM
If theres a gap i can get through it !!!

Some people pay for an IAM... I am mad.....

#11

Offline shumba

  • CBF Legend
  • *****
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 1537
  • City / Town: lichfield
  • Country: gb
Re: Dash
Reply #11 on: 10 April, 2016, 09:07:54 PM

 Yes I think Ive got that as well.

#12

Offline Robo

  • CBF God
  • *****
  • Posts: 4322
  • Bike: MK1
  • City / Town: By The Sea
Re: Dash
Reply #12 on: 10 April, 2016, 09:12:09 PM
Now just think if you'd followed Rev Ken down his evil path of the three little letters , say no more

you would be digging deep in the long pockets of yours :028:
If theres a gap i can get through it !!!

Some people pay for an IAM... I am mad.....

#13

Offline shumba

  • CBF Legend
  • *****
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 1537
  • City / Town: lichfield
  • Country: gb
Re: Dash
Reply #13 on: 10 April, 2016, 09:15:41 PM
*Originally Posted by Robo [+]
Now just think if you'd followed Rev Ken down his evil path of the three little letters , say no more

you would be digging deep in the long pockets of yours :028:

 You dont you dont mean the one that starts with a B  how can anybody go that low.

#14

Offline Robo

  • CBF God
  • *****
  • Posts: 4322
  • Bike: MK1
  • City / Town: By The Sea
Re: Dash
Reply #14 on: 10 April, 2016, 09:20:20 PM
Yes mate at least you had to pick yourself up, he'd just stay there. :162:
If theres a gap i can get through it !!!

Some people pay for an IAM... I am mad.....

#15

Offline Rev Ken

  • CBF God
  • *****
  • Posts: 4748
  • Bike: BMW F800GT
  • City / Town: Workington
  • Country: england
Re: Dash
Reply #15 on: 10 April, 2016, 09:43:24 PM
*Originally Posted by shumba [+]
You dont you dont mean the one that starts with a B  how can anybody go that low.
That's why I bought it!
Never ride faster than your Angel can fly.

#16

Offline shumba

  • CBF Legend
  • *****
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 1537
  • City / Town: lichfield
  • Country: gb
Re: Dash
Reply #16 on: 10 April, 2016, 09:47:02 PM
*Originally Posted by Rev Ken [+]
That's why I bought it!

 I meant the B in BSA.

#17

Offline Bifferman

  • Ex Member
  • CBF God
  • *****
  • Posts: 13028
  • Country: england
Re: Dash
Reply #17 on: 11 April, 2016, 07:55:42 AM
Two things immediately come to mind;

1.  The zorst can on the Soozooky is so big you don't need to bother with crash bungs (just make sure you fall to the right), it's either that or you need a very large R&G's.

2.  It must be something to do with shoddy tyres et-al.

 :mfrlol:

So go on then, tell us what really happened :045:.

Andy
 :149:

p.s.  Get your Kodak Box Brownie out, take some snaps and let us see the damage.

Last Edit: 11 April, 2016, 07:59:44 AM by Bifferman

#18

Offline shumba

  • CBF Legend
  • *****
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 1537
  • City / Town: lichfield
  • Country: gb
Re: Dash
Reply #18 on: 11 April, 2016, 08:40:05 AM
*Originally Posted by Bifferman [+]
Two things immediately come to mind;

1.  The zorst can on the Soozooky is so big you don't need to bother with crash bungs (just make sure you fall to the right), it's either that or you need a very large R&G's.

2.  It must be something to do with shoddy tyres et-al.

 :mfrlol:

So go on then, tell us what really happened :045:.

Andy
 :149:

p.s.  Get your Kodak Box Brownie out, take some snaps and let us see the damage.

  It was a fall to the right and I did get away with only light damage , the scratch down the exhaust I managed to dress out with
 some wet and dry , The fairing was damaged at the bottom and about half way up I have made a  repair by flattening off and
 filling the scratches with with some black gloss although the bike is dark grey the damage is hard to see, I will do a proper job
 when weather and time permits,  I think it happened because I was careless and not concentrating properly, and have put it down to a lesson learned.

#19

Offline Rev Ken

  • CBF God
  • *****
  • Posts: 4748
  • Bike: BMW F800GT
  • City / Town: Workington
  • Country: england
Re: Dash
Reply #19 on: 11 April, 2016, 04:33:33 PM
*Originally Posted by shumba [+]
I meant the B in BSA.

OK so I'm paranoid - and have succumbed after 60 + years to buying a 'B'. Strangely the only BSA I rode (apart from M20s in the Army), was my very first ride around a field on a Bantam.
Never ride faster than your Angel can fly.