Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: BEOWULF VS VENOM  (Read 1136 times)

Offline vfrphil

• CBF Master
BEOWULF VS VENOM
« on: 08 March, 2016, 11:45:54 AM »
Morning all

I'm after a bit of advice and comparison on the above two slip on systems

stainless venoms on sale on ebay direct from motad for £239.98 +£13.20 delivery whereas the beowulf's (carbon with stainless outlet)  are second hand but in decent condition and currently at £99 with 3 days to go.

has any one got these cans? what sort of quality are they and do they give decent sound over standard or are they two loud with the baffles out?
Any loss/gain of torque or power?

Which would everyone go for?
thanks in advance

Phil
Currently pilots a 2009 CBF1000GT, with Beowulf cans and fender extender.

Offline spanners

• CBF Pro
  • Bike: cbf1000a
  • City / Town: macclesfield
Re: BEOWULF VS VENOM
« Reply #1 on: 11 March, 2016, 10:08:52 PM »
Hi Phil, I've got the venoms on mine and I'm happy with them. They come with baffles and db killers, with both fitted there's very little difference in sound (perhaps a slightly lower note).I run mine with just the baffles and it makes a lot nicer sound, not silly loud but a nice bark when I open it up. Good quality, I use my bike every day and am not a clean freak with it, but when I do clean it, they come up nice. A lot lighter than the originals and don't give any running or performance issues.
Chris

Offline vfrphil

• CBF Master
« Reply #2 on: 14 March, 2016, 09:42:11 AM »
Thanks for the advice Chris

I went for the Beowulf  in the end, £185 for a set in decent condition couldn't be missed! dont think they come with DB killers but this may be worth getting for mot time, will upload a video once they're fitted so everyone can hear them.

thanks Phil
Currently pilots a 2009 CBF1000GT, with Beowulf cans and fender extender.

Offline Bigtwinthing

• CBF Member
  • Bike: CBF 1000 GT
« Reply #3 on: 30 September, 2016, 05:17:54 AM »
i have Delkevic Tri Oval stainless and they fit superbly, sound great and have DB killers.