Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: BATCH 2 - Footpeg Hanger Protection/Worn Paint cover-up 'Carbon' Vinyl Stickers  (Read 2247 times)

Offline richardcbf

• CBF God
  • Try Google (" site:cbf1000.com + search word/s ")
  • Bike: CBF1000s Mk1/Mk2
  • City / Town: Surrey ('TW')
*Originally Posted by PEMCBF [+]
Hi, one set of Black please (for Mk2).
PEM.
:028: pm sent.
(No one ever said on their deathbed, "Gee, I wish I had spent more time alone with my computer." Danielle Berry.) http://hmpg.net/

Offline richardcbf

• CBF God
Last few remaining (this is a test)
(No one ever said on their deathbed, "Gee, I wish I had spent more time alone with my computer." Danielle Berry.) http://hmpg.net/

Offline olliesme

• CBF Master
  • Bike: CBF 1000A
  • City / Town: Stockport
Hi Richard,
Stickers arrived this morning thanks.

Slightly modified with teeth marks courtesy of our dog Lola.  She hates the postman with a vengeance and takes it out on envelopes. When she heard my *** :232:**** when I saw the envelope and opened the stickers, she went into hiding.

At least they will be different.

Cheers
Black Mk 1 abs with fairings and full luggage, MRA screen, hugger, crash bungs, heated grips, Beowolf Rad grill, carbon pillion seat cover, extenda fender, T30 evos. 22 mm bar risers, adjustable levers, Tom Tom 400 premium Sat Nav
Manhoc Social Secretary

Offline richardcbf

• CBF God
*Originally Posted by olliesme [+]
Hi Richard,
Stickers arrived this morning thanks.

Slightly modified with teeth marks courtesy of our dog Lola.  She hates the postman with a vengeance and takes it out on envelopes. When she heard my *** :232:**** when I saw the envelope and opened the stickers, she went into hiding.

At least they will be different.

Cheers
Hi Dave,
If you need replacements you're welcome to another set (FOC of course) because, as I think I mentioned in my pm, your particular packaging was a 'diy' version pending delivery to me of more board-backed envelopes.

Let me know and I'll get them in the post soonest, using 'recorded/signed for' so the postie has to hand the package over, hopefully not to a dog!  :008:
Otherwise, if they are only 'creased', it may be possible to rejuvenate them by applying heat with a hair dryer.

Cheers,
Richard

Offline bazza696

• CBF Pro
  • Bike: CBF1000
  • City / Town: Witham
Thanks for the stickers, they came this morning.
1998 Honda VTR1000F
2008 Honda CBF1000

Offline olliesme

• CBF Master
  • Bike: CBF 1000A
  • City / Town: Stockport
Thanks Richard,

Thanks for the offer, the main sticker aren't pierced so I think I can sort them out.

The damaged ones ( with holes) are the Honda logos and 2 or 3 of the smaller pieces. I can probably use the spare bits to replicate them but not the logos. If you could send a couple of logos that would be great. Just send them by 2nd class post but with a bit of stronger cardboard, just in case.

Cheers Dave
Black Mk 1 abs with fairings and full luggage, MRA screen, hugger, crash bungs, heated grips, Beowolf Rad grill, carbon pillion seat cover, extenda fender, T30 evos. 22 mm bar risers, adjustable levers, Tom Tom 400 premium Sat Nav
Manhoc Social Secretary

Offline dugfish

• CBF Member
  • Bike: cbf1000 08
  • City / Town: irvine
hi richard ,got delivery today , thanks very much and very good product , a must for the biffer  :047: :028: :046: :152:

Offline richardcbf

• CBF God
*Originally Posted by olliesme [+]
Thanks Richard,

Thanks for the offer, the main sticker aren't pierced so I think I can sort them out.

The damaged ones ( with holes) are the Honda logos and 2 or 3 of the smaller pieces. I can probably use the spare bits to replicate them but not the logos. If you could send a couple of logos that would be great. Just send them by 2nd class post but with a bit of stronger cardboard, just in case.

Cheers Dave
Shsh, we better keep quiet about those (which were previously not mentioned by me or anyone else and included as a 'bonus', as were the spare pieces of vinyl) or others will expect to have them as well :007::138: :008:

Offline gingernutz

• CBF Pro
  • Bike: 2009 CBF1000GT
  • City / Town: Angmering
Dark Grey for me please
Ta

Paul
A long time foccer turned biffer
CBF1000 GT in black

Offline PEMCBF

• CBF Pro
  • Bike: CBF1000Fa-B 2013
  • City / Town: County Durham
Thanks Richard, fast delivery and well packed!
The "CBF 1000" are a fantastic bonus as I was looking for the exact same thing to put on my Ermax lowers.  :152:

Many thanks PEM.
2013 Mk2 CBF1000F C-ABS. White & Black. Front fender extender. Rear Hugger. Headlight protectors. Fehling rear rack with Givi 30L top-box. Ermax lower fairings. Bagster seats. MRA vario screen. R&G Aero crash bungs. Heated grips. Radiator guard. Beowulf carbon exhaust. SW-Motec bar-risers. Fiam horn. Scotoiler. Acerbis handguards.

diverse-leafy