Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: BATCH 2 - Footpeg Hanger Protection/Worn Paint cover-up 'Carbon' Vinyl Stickers  (Read 3260 times)

mosspack and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline richardcbf

• CBF God
  • Try Google (" site:cbf1000.com + search word/s ")
  • Bike: CBF1000s Mk1/Mk2
  • City / Town: Surrey ('TW')
NEW BATCH* - LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE see bottom of this post.

*New pricing that better reflects actual cost of having these produced.
The Vinyl itself is only £1.50, but the basic cutting of shapes costs with transport to/from the service provider, plus the 'weeding' (removal of vinyl in-between shapes) and trimming to allow fitment in C4 size envelope costs another £7.50. On top of those are envelope, printing & postage.

This is a non-business/commercial sale (at cost price as a service for members of the forum) for:

9-piece set of Pre-cut Self-Adhesive (with peel-off backing paper) 3D 'Carbon Fibre' effect Vinyl stickers for both Left and Right side footpeg hangers on CBF1000, suitable for both 'Mk1' and 'Mk2' bikes.
The sticker sizes/shapes are identical for both Mk1 and Mk2 bikes.
Generally as per photo attached which shows 'right' side of bike having 'black' colour version applied.
My suggestions as to colour of the 'carbon fibre effect' vinyl is as follows:
For the 'Mk1' (twin exhausts) bike, which has 'dark grey' colour footpeg hangers - 'Dark Grey'
(it's actually a very attractive 'metallic dark grey 3D carbon fibre effect')
or
For the 'Mk2' (Single exhaust) bike, which has 'charcoal' colour footpeg hangers 'Black'

Prices per set (including board-backed C4 size envelope and postage cost for Royal Mail) :
UK destination via 1st Class Post, £12.98 GBP
or
Price per set, (including board-backed A4 size envelope and postage cost for Royal Mail):
EU (non-UK) via 'International Standard' service, £15.42 GBP (or Euro 23)
or
Price per set, (including board-backed A4 size envelope and postage cost for Royal Mail):
Other destinations, not covered by above, e.g., Canada
via Royal Mail 'International Standard' service, £16.47 GBP

'Dark Grey' (7)
dbrewerton x1 (Paid, thanks and posted 16 Nov.)
olliesme x1  (Paid, thanks & posted 14 Nov.)
bazza696 x1 (Paid, thanks & posted 16 Nov.)
gingernutz x 1 (Paid, thanks & posted 20 Nov.)
mondo1973 x 2 (Paid, thanks & will be posted 26 Nov.)
Wilsey x 1
SOLD OUT

'Black' (5)
dugfish x1 (Paid, thanks & posted 14 Nov.)
PEMCBF x1 (Paid, thanks & posted 18 Nov.)
Chay x 2 (Paid, thanks & posted 23 Nov.)
1 (one) now available
(You can either do that as 'GIFT', or whatever type is NOT payment for Goods/Service, so I don't get clobbered for fees,
or, ONLY if your delivery address is in the UK and you prefer to pay against a PayPal 'Invoice' tell me your email address so that I can send that.
(If paying against a PayPal 'Invoice', I will be paying receiving fee and must post using 'recorded/signed for', with a total extra cost to me of approx £1.75)
When you make payment please add a 'note' giving your forum username and postal address.
OR
If you don't have a PayPal account, the alternative is by deposit to my bank account and if you want to do that please send me a Personal Message (click here https://www.cbf1000.com/index.php?action=profile;u=6321) advising your postal address.
I'll respond with my bank details.

Package will be posted within 48 hours (same day or next working day) following receipt of payment.

Thanks  :028:

Once this batch (as above) is sold, to be able to establish whether further quantities wanted will justify production of another batch, please do still reply registering interest.
« Last Edit: 29 November, 2015, 10:55:46 PM by richardcbf »
(No one ever said on their deathbed, "Gee, I wish I had spent more time alone with my computer." Danielle Berry.) http://hmpg.net/

Offline dbrewerton

• CBF Member
  • Bike: CBF1000A8
  • City / Town: Calgary, AB
One set of Dark Grey please. Please remember to add to the price whatever is needed for postage to Canada.  Thanks for your work on this project.
« Last Edit: 13 November, 2015, 05:18:48 PM by dbrewerton »

Offline richardcbf

• CBF God
*Originally Posted by dbrewerton [+]
One set of Dark Grey please. Please remember to add to the price whatever is needed for postage to Canada.  Thanks for your work on this project.
Yeh, I hadn't forgotten, it's already there in opening post above, i.e.,...
*Originally Posted by richardcbf [+]
or
Other destinations, not covered by above, e.g., Canada
via Royal Mail 'International Standard' service, £16.47 GBP
  :002:
I'll edit the opening post later, to add your name for a 'Dark Grey' set.  :028:
(No one ever said on their deathbed, "Gee, I wish I had spent more time alone with my computer." Danielle Berry.) http://hmpg.net/

Offline olliesme

• CBF Master
  • Bike: CBF 1000A
  • City / Town: Stockport
Hi,

One set of dark grey please.

Cheers

Dave aka olliesme
Black Mk 1 abs with fairings and full luggage, MRA screen, hugger, crash bungs, heated grips, Beowolf Rad grill, carbon pillion seat cover, extenda fender, T30 evos. 22 mm bar risers, adjustable levers, Tom Tom 400 premium Sat Nav
Manhoc Social Secretary

Offline dugfish

• CBF Member
  • Bike: cbf1000 08
  • City / Town: irvine
hi richard mk2 black please , cheers duggie

Offline richardcbf

• CBF God
*Originally Posted by dugfish [+]
hi richard mk2 black please , cheers duggie
OK, (tut, tut, you didn't wait and have sent me payment already, thanks!  :007: )
I'll now add you to the list in opening post.  :028:

Offline dugfish

• CBF Member
  • Bike: cbf1000 08
  • City / Town: irvine
hi richard , the jocktor was ma co pilot  :087: and was giving me directions   :183: still trying to work out how this forum works  :152:

Offline olliesme

• CBF Master
  • Bike: CBF 1000A
  • City / Town: Stockport
Hi Richard,

Payment sent today.

Cheers   :031:
Black Mk 1 abs with fairings and full luggage, MRA screen, hugger, crash bungs, heated grips, Beowolf Rad grill, carbon pillion seat cover, extenda fender, T30 evos. 22 mm bar risers, adjustable levers, Tom Tom 400 premium Sat Nav
Manhoc Social Secretary

Offline bazza696

• CBF Pro
  • Bike: CBF1000
  • City / Town: Witham
Morning, could I have one set of grey to go on my MK1.

wait your reply before sending payment.
1998 Honda VTR1000F
2008 Honda CBF1000

Offline PEMCBF

• CBF Pro
  • Bike: CBF1000Fa-B 2013
  • City / Town: County Durham
Hi, one set of Black please (for Mk2).
PEM.
2013 Mk2 CBF1000F C-ABS. White & Black. Front fender extender. Rear Hugger. Headlight protectors. Fehling rear rack with Givi 30L top-box. Ermax lower fairings. Bagster seats. MRA vario screen. R&G Aero crash bungs. Heated grips. Radiator guard. Beowulf carbon exhaust. SW-Motec bar-risers. Fiam horn. Scotoiler. Acerbis handguards.