Author Topic: Powerbronze Youtube Vids  (Read 2520 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline RichardPB

  • Powerbronze - Forum Sponsor
  • CBF Member
  • *****
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 29
  • City / Town: Rustington
  • Country: 00
Powerbronze Youtube Vids
on: 30 September, 2015, 12:51:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just in case you need some inspiration to give your CBF's a new look, here are a couple of Youtube videos that we created to show off all of the bits for the CBF's.

Anyway rather than witter on about what bits we have done, I'll let the videos do the talking.

06-10 model
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNTv_zzd-wk

10-15 model
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thitJOvQOXo

Don't forget you can get 10% off all of the products, using the promotion codes on the thread below:
https://www.cbf1000.com/index.php/topic,18719.0.html

If you have any questions/queries, just let me know.

All the best,
Richard
Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Powerbronze and like the page or visit our website http://www.powerbronze.co.uk/searchedproducts.aspx?maketext=HONDA&modeltext=CBF1000F&yeartext=15

Don't forget if you call us on 01903 783222, tell us your
from the forum or you won't get your 10% discount.

#1

Offline richardcbf

  • CBF God
  • *****
  • Posts: 4063
  • Bike: CBF1000s Mk1/Mk2
  • City / Town: Surrey ('TW')
  • Country: england
Re: Powerbronze Youtube Vids
Reply #1 on: 30 September, 2015, 02:25:50 PM
Please advise current Lead time (delivery) in days* to UK mainland address, after placement of order with payment, for:

Qty. 1 (one)  300-H119-070 (Hugger - HONDA ,CBF1000, 06-10 - Colour Matt Black)

*Please note that a statement of "Up to 28 days" will not be useful to me because I'm considering your product along with similar items from other suppliers that are in stock for delivery within 3-4 days.
(No one ever said on their deathbed, "Gee, I wish I had spent more time alone with my computer." Danielle Berry.) http://hmpg.net/

#2

Offline RichardPB

  • Powerbronze - Forum Sponsor
  • CBF Member
  • *****
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 29
  • City / Town: Rustington
  • Country: 00
Re: Powerbronze Youtube Vids
Reply #2 on: 30 September, 2015, 02:31:05 PM
*Originally Posted by richardcbf [+]
Please advise current Lead time (delivery) in days* to UK mainland address, after placement of order with payment, for:

Qty. 1 (one)  300-H119-070 (Hugger - HONDA ,CBF1000, 06-10 - Colour Matt Black)

*Please note that a statement of "Up to 28 days" will not be useful to me because I'm considering your product along with similar items from other suppliers that are in stock for delivery within 3-4 days.

Hi,

Delivery time is quoted as up to 28 working days because our carbon fibre products can take that lead time to be manufactured.

With regards to the hugger in question, delivery time will be 48 hours after the product has been manufactured which will normally take 2 to 3 weeks to manufacture. If brackets need to be made, we have to quote 28 working days due to the lead time for manufacture of the brackets.

Kind Regards,
Richard
Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Powerbronze and like the page or visit our website http://www.powerbronze.co.uk/searchedproducts.aspx?maketext=HONDA&modeltext=CBF1000F&yeartext=15

Don't forget if you call us on 01903 783222, tell us your
from the forum or you won't get your 10% discount.

#3

Offline richardcbf

  • CBF God
  • *****
  • Posts: 4063
  • Bike: CBF1000s Mk1/Mk2
  • City / Town: Surrey ('TW')
  • Country: england
Re: Powerbronze Youtube Vids
Reply #3 on: 30 September, 2015, 10:55:55 PM
*Originally Posted by RichardPB [+]
Hi,

Delivery time is quoted as up to 28 working days because our carbon fibre products can take that lead time to be manufactured.

With regards to the hugger in question, delivery time will be 48 hours after the product has been manufactured which will normally take 2 to 3 weeks to manufacture. If brackets need to be made, we have to quote 28 working days due to the lead time for manufacture of the brackets.

Kind Regards,
Richard
Ok, thanks. How many 'working days' (for Powerbronze) is '3 weeks'?
Edit: p.s., FYI I'm looking at the Puig 4127j which is in stock at Euro 118.03 (approx 87) inc. 'free' delivery to UK address in 2 to 5 working days.
Last Edit: 01 October, 2015, 01:07:17 PM by richardcbf
(No one ever said on their deathbed, "Gee, I wish I had spent more time alone with my computer." Danielle Berry.) http://hmpg.net/

#4

Offline Robo

  • CBF God
  • *****
  • Posts: 4322
  • Bike: MK1
  • City / Town: By The Sea
Re: Powerbronze Youtube Vids
Reply #4 on: 01 October, 2015, 10:09:47 AM
A misleading website,

*Originally Posted by RichardPB [+]
Hi,

Delivery time is quoted as up to 28 working days because our   carbon fibre products      :182: can take that lead time to be manufactured.

Richard


Do you really make carbon fiber products now ?


I bought a Hugger from you and it's "carbon fiber looking" more like black plastic with a layer of something that doesn't look like carbon fiber.
It's lasted a long time and I can't complain, it's better than plain black but is way off anything that  resembles carbon fiber. you wouldn't be able to buy REAL carbon fiber hugger for 95.00

I think if I was advertising I would have the item in stock ready to go so people can say Powerbronze can supply and deliver ASAP. You are not the only suppliers out there.

Seems A sill way to advertise, most people don't want to wait to long for a part.

Your website say "CARBON LOOK" So it ain't carbon fiber

 :028:


If theres a gap i can get through it !!!

Some people pay for an IAM... I am mad.....

#5

Offline RichardPB

  • Powerbronze - Forum Sponsor
  • CBF Member
  • *****
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 29
  • City / Town: Rustington
  • Country: 00
Re: Powerbronze Youtube Vids
Reply #5 on: 02 October, 2015, 04:43:44 PM
*Originally Posted by richardcbf [+]
Ok, thanks. How many 'working days' (for Powerbronze) is '3 weeks'?
Edit: p.s., FYI I'm looking at the Puig 4127j which is in stock at Euro 118.03 (approx 87) inc. 'free' delivery to UK address in 2 to 5 working days.

Hi,

Delivery time in working days is between 10 and 15 as we don't work weekends.

All the best,
Richard
Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Powerbronze and like the page or visit our website http://www.powerbronze.co.uk/searchedproducts.aspx?maketext=HONDA&modeltext=CBF1000F&yeartext=15

Don't forget if you call us on 01903 783222, tell us your
from the forum or you won't get your 10% discount.

#6

Offline RichardPB

  • Powerbronze - Forum Sponsor
  • CBF Member
  • *****
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 29
  • City / Town: Rustington
  • Country: 00
Re: Powerbronze Youtube Vids
Reply #6 on: 02 October, 2015, 05:06:39 PM
*Originally Posted by Robo [+]
A misleading website,


Do you really make carbon fiber products now ?


I bought a Hugger from you and it's "carbon fiber looking" more like black plastic with a layer of something that doesn't look like carbon fiber.
It's lasted a long time and I can't complain, it's better than plain black but is way off anything that  resembles carbon fiber. you wouldn't be able to buy REAL carbon fiber hugger for 95.00

I think if I was advertising I would have the item in stock ready to go so people can say Powerbronze can supply and deliver ASAP. You are not the only suppliers out there.

Seems A sill way to advertise, most people don't want to wait to long for a part.

Your website say "CARBON LOOK" So it ain't carbon fiber

 :028:

Hi,

We do make certain of our products including rear huggers in Carbon Fibre, but not the one for the CBF1000's. We have a new type of carbon look material which looks very similar to our carbon fibre material which our carbon fibre products are now produced in.

 I understand that there are other motorcycle accessory manufacturers that may have the item in stock, however I personally do not want to mislead anyone by saying that an item is in stock and then have the person or people check on our website and find it is out of stock.

Our plastic products can be turned around in a very short time if required urgently as they are manufactured on site. For example, we have manufactured, fitted and photographed a new product for one of our bikes in just a few hours this afternoon.

Hope that makes sense.

All the best,
Richard
Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Powerbronze and like the page or visit our website http://www.powerbronze.co.uk/searchedproducts.aspx?maketext=HONDA&modeltext=CBF1000F&yeartext=15

Don't forget if you call us on 01903 783222, tell us your
from the forum or you won't get your 10% discount.

#7

Offline richardcbf

  • CBF God
  • *****
  • Posts: 4063
  • Bike: CBF1000s Mk1/Mk2
  • City / Town: Surrey ('TW')
  • Country: england
Re: Powerbronze Youtube Vids
Reply #7 on: 02 October, 2015, 10:58:29 PM
*Originally Posted by RichardPB [+]
Hi,

Delivery time in working days is between 10 and 15 as we don't work weekends.

All the best,
Richard
Thanks for the clarification, but....
*Originally Posted by RichardPB [+]
.....If brackets need to be made, we have to quote 28 working days due to the lead time for manufacture of the brackets.
So, does the hugger involve 'brackets' that 'need to be made'?
(No one ever said on their deathbed, "Gee, I wish I had spent more time alone with my computer." Danielle Berry.) http://hmpg.net/

#8

Offline Robo

  • CBF God
  • *****
  • Posts: 4322
  • Bike: MK1
  • City / Town: By The Sea
Re: Powerbronze Youtube Vids
Reply #8 on: 03 October, 2015, 09:59:10 AM
*Originally Posted by richardcbf [+]
Thanks for the clarification, but....So, does the hugger involve 'brackets' that 'need to be made'?

One bracket, kind of a twisted T shape that fits to the right side of the hugger and mounts where the brake pipe runs along the Swinging arm.

Must be on the slow boat from China.   :028:
If theres a gap i can get through it !!!

Some people pay for an IAM... I am mad.....

#9

Offline RichardPB

  • Powerbronze - Forum Sponsor
  • CBF Member
  • *****
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 29
  • City / Town: Rustington
  • Country: 00
Re: Powerbronze Youtube Vids
Reply #9 on: 05 October, 2015, 09:09:45 AM
*Originally Posted by richardcbf [+]
Thanks for the clarification, but....So, does the hugger involve 'brackets' that 'need to be made'?

Hi,

I can confirm that the brackets for your particular hugger are in stock at our factory, so the only thing that will need to be made is the hugger shell itself with a delivery time of between 7 and 10 working days from receipt of order.

All the best,
Richard


*Originally Posted by Robo [+]
One bracket, kind of a twisted T shape that fits to the right side of the hugger and mounts where the brake pipe runs along the Swinging arm.

Must be on the slow boat from China.   :028:

Hi,

All brackets for Powerbronze products are manufactured locally to our factory.

All the best,
Richard
Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Powerbronze and like the page or visit our website http://www.powerbronze.co.uk/searchedproducts.aspx?maketext=HONDA&modeltext=CBF1000F&yeartext=15

Don't forget if you call us on 01903 783222, tell us your
from the forum or you won't get your 10% discount.