Author Topic: How do you keep your gloves fresh during the summer ?  (Read 3211 times)

Offline Markytp

• CBF Legend
  • Bike: BMW R1200GS-A
  • City / Town: Leeds
Re: How do you keep your gloves fresh during the summer ?
Reply #10 on: 09 July, 2015, 09:32:43 PM
I have two in one gloves, winter and summer all in one and haven't yet had a problem.
2013 BMW R1200GS Adventure with all the toys.

Online Piper

• CBF Master
  • City / Town: NW Kent
Reply #11 on: 10 July, 2015, 10:05:59 AM
*Originally Posted by phild [+]

In the winter I use ski gloves from Tresspass or Mountainwarehouse. Current ones have lasted 4 years, again they go in the washing machine.

Works for me. :028:

Good idea. As a skier I already have the goods, only concern is that the ski gloves lack any impact protection. In winter I use those split mitten gloves which Hein Gericke used to sell,  currently missing from there web site. But I'll try they anyway as warm hands will always be better for control than cold hands
Cheers Pete

Offline phild

• CBF Legend
  • Bike: CBF1000FA-B
  • City / Town: North Somerset
Reply #12 on: 10 July, 2015, 11:43:17 AM
*Originally Posted by Piper [+]
Good idea. As a skier I already have the goods, only concern is that the ski gloves lack any impact protection. In winter I use those split mitten gloves which Hein Gericke used to sell,  currently missing from there web site. But I'll try they anyway as warm hands will always be better for control than cold hands
Cheers Pete

The protection v comfort and usability is always taken into consideration. The Oakley ones have knuckle protection and the ski gloves zero. I used the Oakley's 36 degree heat and the vents did the trick. Most other riders in the area were out in shorts and t-shirts! :028:

diverse-leafy