Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Something isn't right....  (Read 4340 times)

Offline FretGrinder

• CBF Member
  • Bike: CBF 1000 S A
Re: Something isn't right....
« Reply #20 on: 30 July, 2013, 04:30:24 PM »
*Originally Posted by Bifferman [+]

Sounds you are after buying a new bike after all and are looking to justify it to the missus  :008: .   Bye the way the Biff is assembled in Italy, all the bits arrive in crates, from where ?

I am actually rather hoping my stator WILL fail in the next few months and then I can get my expensive upgrade before I hit the 7 year barrier.    7 years  :084: how long have you owned yours  :007: .   

Here's a post from stuliv today who has looked at other bikes and .................................... good choice mate http://www.cbf1000.com/index.php/topic,15703.msg192882/boardseen.html#new

Andy

:149:

Actually, the "missus" has told me to consider  getting rid of it after it's all sorted. Oh and I've had the bike just shy of 10 months. Seem the whole "it won't happen to me" attitude didn't work.

Offline Rev Ken

• CBF God
  • Growing old is compulsory; growing up is optional.
  • Bike: BMW F800GT
  • City / Town: Workington
Re: Something isn't right....
« Reply #21 on: 31 July, 2013, 12:13:34 AM »
*Originally Posted by FretGrinder [+]
Actually, the "missus" has told me to consider  getting rid of it after it's all sorted. Oh and I've had the bike just shy of 10 months. Seem the whole "it won't happen to me" attitude didn't work.

Good you've got the bosses permission, but I'm still interested in what bike you want to replace it with!
Never ride faster than your Angel can fly.

diverse-leafy