Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: throttle hesitation problem  (Read 6747 times)

Offline stergios

• CBF Member
  • Bike: CBF 1000 mk I
  • City / Town: Thessaloniki
Re: throttle hesitation problem
« Reply #120 on: 13 January, 2018, 05:53:53 PM »
i regurarly use Protec P1101 google it

Offline Bifferman

• Article Editor
  • CBF God
« Reply #121 on: 13 January, 2018, 07:51:04 PM »
*Originally Posted by stergios [+]
i regurarly use Protec P1101 google it

P1101 

From their vebsite:  http://www.pro-tec-deutschland.com

"The product removes operationally caused contamination in the entire fuel system, from the tank to the combustion chambers. It removes resin and stickiness the carburettor and injection nozzle areas and removes further carbon residues and soot deposits within the entire upper cylinder area. Humidity and condensation is also eliminated in the complete fuel system and the product lubricates and protects the upper cylinder area."

Sounds a bit like snake oil to me :015:, BUT if it really works I want some - The twin SU's on Bridget might benefit after a 20 year lay up. :164:

Offline stergios

• CBF Member
  • Bike: CBF 1000 mk I
  • City / Town: Thessaloniki
« Reply #122 on: 13 January, 2018, 10:29:14 PM »
12 years in auto dealerships i've had many different brands tested, liqui molly, wynns, wurth , and protec . It seems the later gives the better results. Although they do have more specific products for injector cleaning  it still works wonders even for the muck and moisture in the fuel tank that clogs the mesh filter. (have seen it work)

Offline Bifferman

• Article Editor
  • CBF God
« Reply #123 on: 14 January, 2018, 03:45:10 PM »
12 years in auto dealerships i've had many different brands tested, liqui molly, wynns, wurth , and protec . It seems the later gives the better results. Although they do have more specific products for injector cleaning  it still works wonders even for the muck and moisture in the fuel tank that clogs the mesh filter. (have seen it work)

Thanks Stergios, I will look into the Protec further and this time with a little less :212:.  No offence meant mate.

Andy
 :149:

Offline shumba

• CBF Legend
  • City / Town: lichfield
« Reply #124 on: 14 January, 2018, 03:59:00 PM »

Have used Car Plan petrol injector cleaner in  various vehicles for a number of years, it makes a marked difference in the smoother running of high mileage vehicles . We used a diesel injector version of the stuff that was mainly used in some Citroen
and Peaugot diesel engined vehicles that would go into limp home mode at the drop of a hat, it was usually caused by dirty injectors sometimes at a fairly low mileage.

diverse-leafy