Author Topic: A great B&B in Alet les Bains SW France  (Read 1895 times)

Offline lew600fazer

• CBF Legend
  • Topic Author
  • Bike: 2013 Yam MT-09
  • City / Town: La Sauvetat
A great B&B in Alet les Bains SW France
on: 22 December, 2011, 12:20:13 PM
Hi If anyone is interested in joining me (lew600fazer) e-mail me at lewismccoll@yahoo.co.uk.
This is a trip I am doing with a few from the Z1000SX forum but we are all bikers so if you would like to join us contact me for the details.
Lew

Hi If anyone is still interested in joining Lew , Mike & Phil for the French trip in April leaving UK on or about the 14th my house is full now . I have a friend who runs a very nice B&B and I mean NICE. Antoinette is a very welcoming hostess. The rooms are fantastic not your usual French B&B, this one actually has beds that you can get a decent nights sleep.
Check out her website or email her . www.les-marguerites.fr or email antoinette@les-marguerites.fr
I was speaking to her this morning and asked if she would accept bikers, a big resounding of course I do. They had bikers last season, she can provide reasonably secure offload parking and can dry out wet gear.
This property has been completely refurbished and was the subject of a Channel 5 television programme last year, ??build a new life in the country??
Even if you cannot make it in April to ride a motor cycle around this area of France is a bikers paradise and I can say if you stay with Antoinette you will be well looked after.
Lew
Fazer 600 S1 2007
Black CBF GT 2008
Z1000SX Tourer2011
Fazer 600 S2 2013
FZ1 2009, MT-09 2013

Offline gedspeed

• CBF God
  • Bike: BMW R1200RS SE
  • City / Town: Blackpool Lancs
Re: A great B&B in Alet les Bains SW France
Reply #1 on: 22 December, 2011, 04:15:57 PM
*Originally Posted by lew600fazer [+]
Hi If anyone is interested in joining me (lew600fazer) e-mail me at lewismccoll@yahoo.co.uk.
This is a trip I am doing with a few from the Z1000SX forum but we are all bikers so if you would like to join us contact me for the details.
Lew

:084:

Ged

Hi If anyone is still interested in joining Lew , Mike & Phil for the French trip in April leaving UK on or about the 14th my house is full now . I have a friend who runs a very nice B&B and I mean NICE. Antoinette is a very welcoming hostess. The rooms are fantastic not your usual French B&B, this one actually has beds that you can get a decent nights sleep.
Check out her website or email her . www.les-marguerites.fr or email antoinette@les-marguerites.fr
I was speaking to her this morning and asked if she would accept bikers, a big resounding of course I do. They had bikers last season, she can provide reasonably secure offload parking and can dry out wet gear.
This property has been completely refurbished and was the subject of a Channel 5 television programme last year, ??build a new life in the country??
Even if you cannot make it in April to ride a motor cycle around this area of France is a bikers paradise and I can say if you stay with Antoinette you will be well looked after.
Lew
Last Edit: 22 December, 2011, 04:22:24 PM by gedspeed
BMW R1200RS Sport SE , blue pearl white

diverse-leafy