Author Topic: Top Ten Mods & Accessories  (Read 119456 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

#210

Offline Pojken

  • CBF Member
  • **
  • Posts: 15
  • Bike: CBF1000 2010 FAA
  • City / Town: Västerås
Re: Top Ten Mods & Accessories
Reply #210 on: 17 January, 2017, 11:08:33 AM
*Originally Posted by SaturnV [+]
http://www.barkbusters.net/

Not cheap but they get good reviews; full kit comprises metal bars for crash protection and plastic hanguards that fit onto the metal pieces for wind and rain protection...

Hi, barkbusters didnt have them anymore so i bought them from touratech,,,not cheap but i hope they are great...installing the power commander 5 right now so hope summer comes fast.
Pojken.

#211

Offline Montblanc

  • CBF Master
  • ****
  • Posts: 699
  • Bike: CBF 1000 FAC
  • City / Town: Geneva
Re: Top Ten Mods & Accessories
Reply #211 on: 18 January, 2017, 08:11:45 AM
Thanks to post your experience with the Touratechs as am in the market for hand protectors (hoping to start the season early!). Would be useful to know what model you purchased, cost, how well they fit, color and how pleased you are (or not) with them. Much appreciated.
Montblanc

#212

Offline sideways

  • CBF Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 138
  • Bike: 1200GS/CBF1000
  • City / Town: Tunbridge Wells
Re: Top Ten Mods & Accessories
Reply #212 on: 21 February, 2017, 05:03:28 PM
Pilot 4 tyres 5/5

#213

Offline Pojken

  • CBF Member
  • **
  • Posts: 15
  • Bike: CBF1000 2010 FAA
  • City / Town: Västerås
Re: Top Ten Mods & Accessories
Reply #213 on: 24 February, 2017, 09:49:50 AM
*Originally Posted by Montblanc [+]
Thanks to post your experience with the Touratechs as am in the market for hand protectors (hoping to start the season early!). Would be useful to know what model you purchased, cost, how well they fit, color and how pleased you are (or not) with them. Much appreciated.

Hi. Touratech hand protectors. Ordered them 16 jan, got them home 20 feb. cost about 1000 swedish krona.
Easy to fit, under one hour. Had to loosen brake and clutch to get it under to fit them but it was easy.
They are black. Lets see in the summer how they work, here is still a little bit snow and about -6 degrees cold so have to wait for a while.
Pojken.

#214

Offline SaturnV

  • CBF Legend
  • *****
  • Posts: 1231
  • Bike: CBF1000A9
  • City / Town: London
  • Country: england
Re: Top Ten Mods & Accessories
Reply #214 on: 24 February, 2017, 10:08:16 AM
*Originally Posted by Pojken [+]
Hi. Touratech hand protectors. Ordered them 16 jan, got them home 20 feb. cost about 1000 swedish krona.
Easy to fit, under one hour. Had to loosen brake and clutch to get it under to fit them but it was easy.
They are black. Lets see in the summer how they work, here is still a little bit snow and about -6 degrees cold so have to wait for a while.

That's equivalent to £88.88 according to online currency conversion...  So not a bad price!  Do they have the metal bars to protect hands in the event of a fall or are they just weather protection?

 :062:  :031:

#215

Offline Bloitz

  • CBF Pro
  • ***
  • Posts: 168
  • Bike: CBF1000A (07)
Re: Top Ten Mods & Accessories
Reply #215 on: 24 February, 2017, 08:00:20 PM
*Originally Posted by Pojken [+]
...

Love the rim stripes. Hmmm, getting the urge to black out my rims ...  :084:

#216

Offline Pojken

  • CBF Member
  • **
  • Posts: 15
  • Bike: CBF1000 2010 FAA
  • City / Town: Västerås
Re: Top Ten Mods & Accessories
Reply #216 on: 27 February, 2017, 09:04:26 AM
*Originally Posted by SaturnV [+]
That's equivalent to £88.88 according to online currency conversion...  So not a bad price!  Do they have the metal bars to protect hands in the event of a fall or are they just weather protection?

 :062:  :031:

Hi. No not metal bars, these are only for wheather protection. Dont know if they have such things but take a look at touratech.com. Might have them. I want to get out riding now but the wheather doesent seem to be om my side.
Pojken.

#217

Offline Pojken

  • CBF Member
  • **
  • Posts: 15
  • Bike: CBF1000 2010 FAA
  • City / Town: Västerås
Re: Top Ten Mods & Accessories
Reply #217 on: 27 February, 2017, 09:12:09 AM
*Originally Posted by Bloitz [+]
Love the rim stripes. Hmmm, getting the urge to black out my rims ...  :084:

Got the rim stripes from ebay. CGD graphichs from united states. You can put any text you want on them. I have "Honda CBF 1000". Cost about 20 euro.
Pojken.

#218

Offline lph114

  • CBF Member
  • **
  • Posts: 63
  • Bike: CBF 1000F GT
  • City / Town: Buckhurst Hill
Re: Top Ten Mods & Accessories
Reply #218 on: 27 February, 2017, 08:26:46 PM
I too have the Touratech hand guards, in black, then finished them off with white Touratech  top guards, looks very effective. Expensive at around £100.00 but look the part. I also have taken off the original lower fairings and fitted Ref Fox belly pan and hugger both in white. plus:
Flame end can, stebel horn, white Givi box, running lights , Touratech Alu rack, Airflow screen. Looks great.
White 2014 GT, Touratech rear rack, two tone Touratech hand protectors, Redfox rear hugger, Redfox belly pan, Garmin 350 Sat Nav, dual USB charger, White 35ltr Givi box, Stebel horn, running lights, MRS Vario Xscreen, heated grips, Fuel exhaust, lower fairing removed.

#219

Offline Biker Mike

  • CBF God
  • *****
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 6158
  • Bike: CBF1000FAB
  • City / Town: Ferndown, Dorset
  • Country: gb
Re: Top Ten Mods & Accessories
Reply #219 on: 28 February, 2017, 09:31:01 AM
*Originally Posted by lph114 [+]
I too have the Touratech hand guards, in black, then finished them off with white Touratech  top guards, looks very effective. Expensive at around £100.00 but look the part. I also have taken off the original lower fairings and fitted Ref Fox belly pan and hugger both in white. plus:
Flame end can, stebel horn, white Givi box, running lights , Touratech Alu rack, Airflow screen. Looks great.

Pics please.

 


diverse-leafy