Author [ES] [CA] [PL] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [DK] [NO] [GR] [TR] Topic: Is "Silver" still the only colour ?  (Read 1380 times)

Offline Storman

• CBF Pro
Is "Silver" still the only colour ?
« on: 30 March, 2006, 11:14:01 PM »
Noticed that quite a few members here now have bikes (but not me yet .. :'( ).

Is "Silver" still the only colour you can get at the moment in the UK?

Is that same with our European 'friends' or have you been lucky to get other colours ??

Storman  8)

Offline Popol

• CBF Member
Re: Is "Silver" still the only colour ?
« Reply #1 on: 31 March, 2006, 08:27:09 AM »
I will take delivery of a black one tomorrow....   that is in Belgium

Greetings

Offline The Doctor

• CBF Pro
« Reply #2 on: 31 March, 2006, 11:05:14 AM »
I have the "Highland Green Metallic" version.

Also driving around in Belgium. As from the beginning, all colours available over here.....

Greetz,

The Doctor.

Offline Seed

• CBF Pro
« Reply #3 on: 31 March, 2006, 12:06:55 PM »
I think our Belgian friends have been treated better by Honda than us in the UK!  ;)

I would have gone for a blue or black one if I had the choice, but silver was (and still is) the only option available in the UK, and I didn't want to wait indefinitely for my nice, shiny new bike!  ;D

Cheers,

Seed

Offline Macca

• CBF Pro
« Reply #4 on: 31 March, 2006, 06:22:52 PM »
Just ordered mine from Doble and of course it's Silver, they couldn't give me any definate date on any other colour, surely they must have run out of bloody silver paint by now!

Offline bornagain

• CBF Pro
« Reply #5 on: 31 March, 2006, 06:40:34 PM »
If you look around, every thing on wheels seems to be coming out silver. Down my road there are two 06 cars both bloody silver. I have to say though when I saw the CBF in the flesh it does look good in silver, it's all a matter of taste though and it,s bad that we're given no choice, lets face it Honda's colours for this bike have not exactly set the pulse racing.

Offline sandro

• CBF Member
« Reply #6 on: 31 March, 2006, 08:48:47 PM »
Tomorrow morning I'm going to the dealer to get my CBF1000ST (this is the ialian full name) and, of course, is silver.
Ciao.
Sandro

Offline bryhhh

• CBF Member
« Reply #7 on: 01 April, 2006, 09:58:46 AM »
I've got a black one on the way (UK), ordered it about 2 weeks ago, I'm hoping it might arrive next week.

The dealer told me that I wouldn't see another black one, as there are only plans to release three in the UK at the moment. I remember thinking, 'Yeah, right', but after reading on here, maybe there is some truth in it?

Offline Nosmo King

« Reply #8 on: 01 April, 2006, 12:17:57 PM »
Hi, ordered my CBF 11th March in Suffolk at its it's launch, wanted a blue one but told I had to wait, plenty of Silver ones.  Has anyone seen any Blue ones in the flesh or took delivery of one?  Wondering how long they can fob me off with delivery dates.. Thanks

Offline Storman

• CBF Pro
« Reply #9 on: 01 April, 2006, 04:21:32 PM »
My dealer logged in to the Honda ordering system and let me see the screen. Basically only Silver was showing so they could'nt even order any colour other than silver ! They thought the other colours were due in April sometime but to be honest they admitted they did'nt actually know as Honda UK did'nt know either !

Hopefully though things will change in the next couple of weeks.

At least the weather is getting better  ::)